“I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don’t feel so bad.”
It's true that if things aren't going so well, just change your thoughts, or do one of your favorite things if you can, and you'll feel better in no time.
Here are a few of my favorite things.
1. Crisp fall weather, perfect for hiking and walking.
2. An afternoon cup of coffee with a small piece of chocolate.
3. Reading a book on my cell phone with the Kindle App, even though I have a Kindle, the phone is just so much cuter.
4. Hanging out with my fiancé, enjoying a movie or just walking.
5. My Secret Cravings novella, Love and the Economy
I love all of these things, and I’m giving one away to a lucky blog commenter. Just leave a comment telling me a few of your favorite things, along with your email address, and you’ll be entered to win a copy of Love and the Economy.
CLICK TO RETURN TO FIVE FAVORITE THINGS BLOG